Furrion Ice Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion Ice Maker

Hi, I have a Furrion Artic 12 volt french door refrigerator and the ice maker occasionally makes ice cubes but then water goes into the ice tray so I have a block of ice. Anyone know what is wrong and how to fix this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8271.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	119334
    2023 Solitude 373FB

Are you certain the ice maker is overflowing water into the bucket and it's not melted ice? If you have a way to monitor freezer temps it will help determine if the temp in the freezer (especially that area) is exceeding the freezing temp of the water. You may need to take a glass of ice and verify the thaw / freeze temp as impurities will affect this temperature.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thank you for you reply. The freezer is freezing the cubes and the water into one block. I'll contact Furrion to see if they have a solution.

Comment

No practical experience or knowledge, just spit balling. Could the ice cube tray be overfilling, with the overflow going into the bucket? Thinking there must be some way for the machine to determine when the ice cube tray is filled, and that this sensor, float, timer has malfunctioned.
        John
        2018 Momentum 395M
        2018 Ram 3500 Dually
        Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
        X