337RLS Bedroom TV Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 337RLS Bedroom TV Mount

We just took the first trip in our 2022 Reflection 337RLS. One of the things I'm looking to resolve is the placement of the bedroom TV. For this trip we simply set it on the dresser top in front of the window at the foot of the bed. While this "worked", it would be nice to mount it on the wall like we did in our previous camper. The problem is that our TV appears to be too large for the space allocated. I'd be interested to learn/see what others have done for this issue (or if we are alone in the world with this problem).

Thanks
    2022 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Ram 3500

Originally posted by TapiocaJoe View Post
    We just took the first trip in our 2022 Reflection 337RLS. One of the things I'm looking to resolve is the placement of the bedroom TV. For this trip we simply set it on the dresser top in front of the window at the foot of the bed. While this "worked", it would be nice to mount it on the wall like we did in our previous camper. The problem is that our TV appears to be too large for the space allocated. I'd be interested to learn/see what others have done for this issue (or if we are alone in the world with this problem).

Thanks
    My 315RLTS' bedroom is very similar to your 337RLS'.

In mine (back in '19!) I ordered this mount from Camping World: https://www.campingworld.com/master-...all-51564.html

The TV is a Vizio D24F-F1 https://www.vizio.com/tvs/d24ff1.html

I've never needed to adjust, remove, or change the installation and we've towed over some really rough interstates over the last five years.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TV1.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	120182

Name:	TV2.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	120183

Name:	TV3.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	120184

FYI, the backer is wood behind the wall cabinet. In mine I popped off the cable outlet and took a peek using an inspection mirror. Based on the what I could measure, it starts about 8" from the edge of the cabinet (3" to the right of the cable outlet).

Name:	DSCN9534.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	120185

Name:	TV Backer.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	120186

This thread may also be of interest: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...tvs-tv-prepped

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

My 315RLTS' bedroom is very similar to your 337RLS'.
      Sadly, this is not the case. Our TV Mount location is on the wall to the left of the overhead cabinet. Click image for larger version

Name:	2c9f8a5f-36b7-493e-b979-112d20e6316f.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	120189
      -Chuck
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TapiocaJoe; 09-16-2023, 11:18 AM. Reason: Add Photo
      2022 Reflection 337RLS
      2017 Ram 3500

Comment

Originally posted by TapiocaJoe View Post
        Sadly, this is not the case.
        Oops! Sorry 'bout that. "Assuming" got me yet again. Sure makes one wonder why, coming from the same model line and product manager, there'd be two different configurations of essentially the same room.

TucsonJim; Rudy or Andi; or any 337RLS owner--any input for Chuck?

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Sorry howson and TapiocaJoe , we did not put a TV in the bedroom so can’t be of help to you.
          Andi
          Brookings SD
          2018 Reflection 337RLS
          2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
          X