No announcement yet.

Imagine XLS 23BHE Outdoor TV Mounting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine XLS 23BHE Outdoor TV Mounting?

Have the Imagine XLS 23BHE and was wondering if and where anyone mounted their TV on the outside? I've seen some hide a way mounts but I wanted to see if anyone else had done anything that worked? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230403_075911.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	121809
    Brent S
    2022 Imagine XLS 23BHE
    2020 FORD F150 XLT 3.5L ECOBOOST

No help here just wondering when breakfast is ready, lol.

Welcome to the Forum.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      No help here just wondering when breakfast is ready, lol.

Welcome to the Forum.

Brian
      Usually by 8ish breakfast is ready to go... bring the OJ!

THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME!!
      Brent S
      2022 Imagine XLS 23BHE

Comment

There are a bunch of manufacturers but the basic design is the same, here is an example:

https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Anti-Rus...ds=Rv+outdoor+ rv+mount&qid=1697541093&sprefix=rv+outdoor+rv+moun t%2Caps%2C116&sr=8-3​
        2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo") | Victron Multiplus | Lithium
        2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload​

Comment

Goop Morning BridgetownBS and welcome to the forum. If you're considering mounting a TV bracket to the side of your XLS, You probably want to screw through some type of structure and not just the fiberglass. I pulled the print on your unit's sidewall and see that there are aluminum studs running vertically in conjunction with the window that is in your photo. These studs are very thin, but it would probably be better to drill into them than nothing. If you do attach your mount on the exterior and use these studs, make sure you're very gentle with your torque on the screws so you don't strip out the aluminum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	23 BHE Sidewall.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	121873

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
            Goop Morning BridgetownBS and welcome to the forum. If you're considering mounting a TV bracket to the side of your XLS, You probably want to screw through some type of structure and not just the fiberglass. I pulled the print on your unit's sidewall and see that there are aluminum studs running vertically in conjunction with the window that is in your photo. These studs are very thin, but it would probably be better to drill into them than nothing. If you do attach your mount on the exterior and use these studs, make sure you're very gentle with your torque on the screws so you don't strip out the aluminum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	23 BHE Sidewall.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	121873

Jim
            I'm with you there... thank you for the diagram... but I'm very nervous drilling into the side of the Trailer... I saw a tv mount that goes in the hide a way... have you seen those?
            Brent S
            2022 Imagine XLS 23BHE

Comment

Originally posted by BridgetownBS View Post

I'm with you there... thank you for the diagram... but I'm very nervous drilling into the side of the Trailer... I saw a tv mount that goes in the hide a way... have you seen those?
              I have, and I'd consider one of those before drilling into the siding. Here's an example of a MorRyde slide out/tilt down mount:

https://a.co/d/iQfgy2m

Jim
              Jim and Ginnie
              2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
              GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
              GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
              X