Furrion 12v Refrigerator Will Not Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion 12v Refrigerator Will Not Cool

We just purchased a 2024 320mks with the 16 cu. Ft. Furrion fridge and the first night out, the fridge never got cold. The lights are on and we can see the info on the door display that appears to indicate the fridge is ON and set to 36 and -10. But the compressor appears to never come on. Dealer tried the hard reboot described in this string by disconnecting the battery for several minutes. I should add that the dealer swapped out the lead acid battery and installed a Lion’s Gate 100ah lithium battery and the WFCO 9855 converter the day before. Is there a chance it has something to do with this new battery setup?
    Jim & Laura - 2024 Reflection 320MKS towed by 2022 Silverado 2500HD Diesel

Originally posted by ITDaddy View Post
    We just purchased a 2024 320mks with the 16 cu. Ft. Furrion fridge and the first night out, the fridge never got cold. The lights are on and we can see the info on the door display that appears to indicate the fridge is ON and set to 36 and -10. But the compressor appears to never come on. Dealer tried the hard reboot described in this string by disconnecting the battery for several minutes. I should add that the dealer swapped out the lead acid battery and installed a Lion’s Gate 100ah lithium battery and the WFCO 9855 converter the day before. Is there a chance it has something to do with this new battery setup?
    Unless the battery was installed incorrectly it should not cause any issues.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

ITDaddy I noticed you duplicated this post, both times as a reply in other threads. I went ahead and moved it (and Brian's reply) to its own thread, hopefully you'll get a bit more traffic that way. I also deleted the duplicate post (not allowed).

I'd suggest reading the welcome letter, which explains this and other rules.

For what it's worth I don't think the battery or converter will be your issue(unless they are dead). If the control board is lighting up with temperature and setting info they are probably not your issue. I'd be looking for a fuse inside the fridge powering the compressor (if it's not running) or possibly a control board issue. You'll need to do some troubleshooting with a meter if you have one and are comfortable using it.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
      X