Furrion Fridge doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion Fridge doors

We have a 2022 Reflection 303rls with fridge model FCR16DCASA-BG. When we open the doors, the edge of the doors rub against the wood frame. Cannot move fridge forward because of the wood blocks to hold the fridge in place. Help!

If you can't move the frig forward it would seem that your other option is to make the opening bigger. Might just be a case of removing the trim/casing from the side.
    John
    2018 Momentum 395M
    2018 Ram 3500 Dually
    Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Originally posted by Carey5 View Post
      We have a 2022 Reflection 303rls with fridge model FCR16DCASA-BG. When we open the doors, the edge of the doors rub against the wood frame. Cannot move fridge forward because of the wood blocks to hold the fridge in place. Help!
      Mine did the same till I wedged a board on the right side which moved it over about 1/4". Works great now.
      40-year Camping Enthusiast
      2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with tons of upgrades
      2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC LB SRW D-Max 3865 Cargo Capacity

Comment

Did you have to remove the wood block on the bottom of the fridge to move it closer to the edge of the slide? It seems if we could just move it slightly forward the doors would clear the sides?

Comment

After taking more time to think about the problem, I have a question: is this a new problem or something that you've been living with since buying the Reflection (I see it's a 2022 model year)?
          John
          2018 Momentum 395M
          2018 Ram 3500 Dually
          Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Originally posted by Carey5 View Post
            Did you have to remove the wood block on the bottom of the fridge to move it closer to the edge of the slide? It seems if we could just move it slightly forward the doors would clear the sides?
            No I did not move it forward at all as the clearance to the island when the slide is in would be impacted. Mine just need about 1/4" more room to the right side and the door no longer hits. I added this wood block, stained it dark to match the woodwork and a person would never know if I didn't mention it. Took me 15 mins total.
            40-year Camping Enthusiast
            2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with tons of upgrades
            2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC LB SRW D-Max 3865 Cargo Capacity

Comment

Working...
            X