One Control Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Control Module

Does anyone know where the One Control (compass connect) module (the Lippert guy called it a "unity port") on 2024 Reflection 312 BHTS? I have looked everywhere I can think of, pass-thru, by furnace, under the sinks, under closet......
    2024 Reflection 312BHTS

Typically they are not far from the convenience center. HOWEVER, you may try looking up in the pass through as some have reported various modules being affixed to the ceiling (floor) of the camper. Also check the hutch. It looks like there are a set of panels that do not open, it could be behind these, pull the drawer out and investigate.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Mike-KimP View Post
      Does anyone know where the One Control (compass connect) module (the Lippert guy called it a "unity port") on 2024 Reflection 312 BHTS? I have looked everywhere I can think of, pass-thru, by furnace, under the sinks, under closet......
      I think it's behind the false wall, aft side of the pass-thru on the camp side of the trailer.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

On my Reflection 315RLTS, it is in the pass-through storage on the passenger side, on the back wall. There are about 10 screws holding the carpeted cover in place. Remove that cover and I'm guessing you will see it. See my post in this thread to see what mine looks like.

One way to tell is to move an awning in and out while your head is inside the pass-through storage (you can do that with your phone app). On my trailer, you can hear a relay clicking when the awning gets power.
        I'm trying to locate the Unity board for One Control. When I use the "+" in the Compass Control app, I scan the QR code and enter the password, I get a message that "RV Details Set Successfully" but when it goes to the next page, there is a message that One Control cannot currently see any of your RV's
        Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
        2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
        2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Found it, Thanks!! Passenger side of the pass-thru area, behind the back wall.
          2024 Reflection 312BHTS

Comment

Working...
          X