Washer / Dryer for 336M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washer / Dryer for 336M

We are looking to purchase a 336M. Washer / Dryer combo is a must have. The spot is in the kitchen area in one of the cabinets. Is it possible to install a vented unit in this rig? If so, where does the vent route to? Any recommendations on models that will fit in the space? Thanks in advance for any advice.
    -Jeff

Jeff Welsh
    2014 F-250 6.7 Diesel

For this one, I'd suggest you call customer service. I've looked at the drawings and it's not clear how you could run a vent. When I looked at the GDRV website, it does show the 336M is limited to dealer stock on hand. This means that they are no longer building new ones, and it's limited to models in stock on dealer lots.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Roughly looking at the floor plan available online and the internal pictures, it appears the WD would be in the 1/2 wall between the kitchen and the RAISED living area.

The RAISED area is where you will be looking to most likely remove the rear false wall in the basement and run the dryer vent through that area. Depending on where the tanks are you may be able to run the vent down, most likely you will be running the vent horizontal to an outside wall.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
      X