Furrion refrigerator icing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion refrigerator icing up

I have a 2024 imagine trailer with the furrion fridge . I keep the trailer plugged in at our property. Why does the freezer ice up really bad almost a 1/2 layer on the sides . I do keep some food in it but not a lot .and my ice cream freezer burns

Check the door seals with the ole dollar bill, should not be able to pull the dollar out when door is shut, will be some resistance. If you can some adjustments may be needed.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

door seals perfectly

QUOTE=Country Campers;n131613]Check the door seals with the ole dollar bill, should not be able to pull the dollar out when door is shut, will be some resistance. If you can some adjustments may be needed.

Brian[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by gto1970 View Post
        I have a 2024 imagine trailer with the furrion fridge . I keep the trailer plugged in at our property. Why does the freezer ice up really bad almost a 1/2 layer on the sides . I do keep some food in it but not a lot .and my ice cream freezer burns
        There are multiple Furrion refrigerators being installed. Can you please provide your Furrion part number so we can check the documentation?

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

see attachment

2024 BH2800

the fridge and freezer work good just ice build up in the freezer and some in the fridge on the back wall

Comment

The refrigerator is not frost free. It needs to be manually defrosted occasionally to keep the frost/ice buildup under control, especially in a high humidity environment. We use ours during the summer months in the Pacific Northwest and defrost it maybe twice a season.
            2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE, 2022 Ford F-150 Super Crew Cab STX, Curt TruTrac hitch, Curt TriFlex brake controller, AMTIFO rear view camera, Tymate TPMS.

Comment

Working...
            X