Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion kit

Hi All
    Over the last couple years of watching a couple forums. Furrion kit. It seems to me it is just over priced junk. It's expensive stuff....Stoves, cameras microwaves...etc....
    I have not seen anybody recommend furrion equipment...at all...ever. Maybe happy enough with it because it came with the trailer...but...
    Is anybody happy with their Furrion stuff? I know I'm not...
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    2021 303RLS
    Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

I am satisfied with the my Furrion DC fridge. The Furrion camera is just ok. The rest of my appliances are Dometic or Suburban.

I agree with your assessment. I have not seen much praise for their products. When we were back at the factory in April I asked the "why all Furrion" question and did not get much of a response. My guess is because it is cheap and readily available. The other brands are still out there and if I were to invest in a new RV, doesn't matter which brand you would choose, I would watch for any signs of trouble with those appliances and change out quickly with another brand. Lippert owns Furrion now, for the past year or so, and I think that is why manufacturers are using so much of the Furrion brand. Lippert makes them a great deal on the products, too hard for the manufacturers to pass up on making more money. A sad case for sure and I wish that GD would move back to other brands, I think that would go along way in sales.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Nope. Like most Lippert products, not worth the $.
      2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE, 2022 Ford F-150 Super Crew Cab STX, Curt TruTrac hitch, Curt TriFlex brake controller, AMTIFO rear view camera, Tymate TPMS.

Comment

Had one of the side cameras go bad 2 times during the warranty period that they replaced and then the other one failed 2 months out of warranty. The rear camera failed 4 months out of warranty. I agree- junk.
        Eddie & Kathy
        2021 Imagine 2970RL
        2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 Cummins 6.7L
        Houston, TX

Comment

Working...
        X