USB issues - 2021 Reflection Travel Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB issues - 2021 Reflection Travel Trailer

We are new owners of a 2021 Reflection 315RLTS and suffice to say, we still don’t have answers to several questions we have asked our local dealer. There are five USB ports in our TT and only one of them work whether we are on 12volt or generator. Does anyone know where/how we can see if there’s a fuse blown or not pluggged in or - not sure what other option there is. Thank you!

If they are not working, it's most likely that they have failed. I had two in a row fail. I did notice that if I plug two devices in for charging at the same time that the current was too high and the USB ports stopped working. They are pretty easy to change out. Give GDRV customer service a call at 574-825-9679 or email them at customerservice@granddesignrv.com. It will take a few days, but if you're still under warranty, they'll likely ship you new ones. Or of you prefer to have the dealer take care of it, you can schedule an appointment with them.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      If they are not working, it's most likely that they have failed. I had two in a row fail. I did notice that if I plug two devices in for charging at the same time that the current was too high and the USB ports stopped working. They are pretty easy to change out. Give GDRV customer service a call at 574-825-9679 or email them at customerservice@granddesignrv.com. It will take a few days, but if you're still under warranty, they'll likely ship you new ones. Or of you prefer to have the dealer take care of it, you can schedule an appointment with them.

Jim
      Show cabinlife2020 the USB upgrade you did, Jim. If their USB ports are bad, maybe they'll want to upgrade to better components?
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by cabinlife2020 View Post
        We are new owners of a 2021 Reflection 315RLTS and suffice to say, we still don’t have answers to several questions we have asked our local dealer. There are five USB ports in our TT and only one of them work whether we are on 12volt or generator. Does anyone know where/how we can see if there’s a fuse blown or not pluggged in or - not sure what other option there is. Thank you!
        I've done a mod or two in my 315RLTS, so if you have a question fire away!

As an alternative, execute an "Advanced Search" using my username and check "started posts only". There will be a post or two in the results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Advanced Search 2.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	26703
        If you do have questions, please use separate threads in the appropriate channel for one--thanks--and welcome to the forum!

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X