Norcold 12CU.FT. fridge side not cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norcold 12CU.FT. fridge side not cooling

This unit is a month old...fridge half not getting cold enough, but the freezer is perfect. Any suggestions? This is a little confusing but probably a simple fix.
    Any help is most appreciated.
    2020 300RBTS TT
    ~PM3

Hi there. Can you please list the Norcold Model number in your unit? Also, it takes about 24 hours for the refrigerator to cool down once turned on. Has it been on more than a day?

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

If it's a double door, make sure the flapper is properly sealing between the two doors.
      Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
      2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
      2020 Momentum 351M
      2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Sorry for missing that Info.
        Norcold 1210T series double door. What I have noticed is that the right door seems to partially pop open if the left door is latched in first. Looks like the left side might be partially releasing the right latch upon closing. Other than that Yes it has been running for a few weeks as I have guest some family staying in there. It was good for a week or so but hen gradually became worse. Yet again... I just checked the freezer and everything is solid frozen. May be a sealing problem?
        I missed the return call from GD techs so I'll have to try again in the morning.
        ~PM3
        Last edited by PM3; 08-10-2020, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X