transcend xplor 247bh hot water heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transcend xplor 247bh hot water heater

HI, so im new to all of this. on my hot water heater do i just flip the switch on the inside or do i have to light the pilot as well?

Originally posted by smalls42010 View Post
    HI, so im new to all of this. on my hot water heater do i just flip the switch on the inside or do i have to light the pilot as well?
    Hi smalls42010, welcome to Grand Design's Owners (Technical) Forum. Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members when you get a chance.

Short answer: just flick the switch on.

Long answer (since you're new!): Are the propane bottles on and have propane in them? Did you light one (or more) of the stove tops to ensure all the air is out of the propane lines? Is the heater full of water?

I attached a manual for the Suburban SW6DEL in your Transcend to this post should you want to dig into the details further.

Howard

Attached Files
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Hi smalls42010, welcome to Grand Design's Owners (Technical) Forum. Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members when you get a chance.

Short answer: just flick the switch on.

Long answer (since you're new!): Are the propane bottles on and have propane in them? Did you light one (or more) of the stove tops to ensure all the air is out of the propane lines? Is the heater full of water?

I attached a manual for the Suburban SW6DEL in your Transcend to this post should you want to dig into the details further.

Howard
      Thank you !!
      yes propane is on, i just turned the heater on. yes the heater is full of water

Comment

Working...
      X