what exact TV mount does GD use from factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what exact TV mount does GD use from factory

I'm sure it's Ramco and a Moview mount. It has a "MS1575" on the bracket. I have searched their site (Ramco) and can't find one with that number, or one with the "latch" that latched it to the wall when traveling. Anybody know what exact mount this is?

Click image for larger version

Name:	GrandDesignTVMount1.JPG
Views:	648
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	45866Click image for larger version

Name:	GrandDesignTVMount2.JPG
Views:	631
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	45867Click image for larger version

Name:	GrandDesignTVMount3.JPG
Views:	630
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	45869
    Attached Files
    2121 Momentum 31G towed by 2017 Ford F-250 SuperDuty / Gale Banks

I do not know where to find this mount. I checked on the GD parts look up and found the GD part number , you could order one from GD thru your dealer , but can not find anything on the web that resembles it. There are lots that have a latching mechanism out there but I could not find one even similar to this.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      I do not know where to find this mount. I checked on the GD parts look up and found the GD part number , you could order one from GD thru your dealer , but can not find anything on the web that resembles it. There are lots that have a latching mechanism out there but I could not find one even similar to this.

Brian
      yeah, I was going to try to match it but it must be an old model. Thanks for checking the parts look up Country Campers . I'll probably end up getting a couple other light ones for two additional TVs (one in bedroom and one in garage). I don't watch TV when camping but the wife an other guests do.
      2121 Momentum 31G towed by 2017 Ford F-250 SuperDuty / Gale Banks

Comment

I'd give Ramco Engineering a call. They have a 574 area code which means they are located in Indiana. The MS1575 may be a special version that they supply to RV manufacturers. Here's their number:

574-266-1455.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X