Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Turns On By Itself? Here's the Fix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Turns On By Itself? Here's the Fix!

Moderator note: Post below was extracted from the thread https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...when-i-plug-in

-----------------------------------

So, I just got off the phone with TCL, the TV manufacturer. After many attempts at setting and other things, they had me do a system reset. found under system settings. I hated to do it since I would lose all my logins and home screen set up. With that said, IT WORKED! I can unplug the trailer and plug it back in and the TV does not come on anymore. Apparently in the original set up by Grand Design if they were originally sent as demo or display, they will come on with the power source. by resetting, it removes that mode.
    Last edited by howson; 02-24-2023, 06:18 PM.
    2018 GMC HD Denali Duramax
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Reese Dual-Cam straight-line hitch

bridgway I am going to try that out next time we power the rig up on shore power. Hope that works. There have been many on here that have the same issue. Great and simple solution and better than just unplugging like I did. Thanks,

Dave
    flyfshrockies, 2021 imagine 2600RB, Ford F-150, XLT supper crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow. Dave and Toni (and the awesome Aussie Bayley, he's the social one)

Comment

I had that issue we went back to factory settings and made sure it was for home use not demo and all is good
      2021 Reflection 303RLS
      2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
      Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Working...
      X