Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacing 24” w/d with full size ok 2017 376TH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing 24” w/d with full size ok 2017 376TH?

Hi all, looking for feedback on replacing the Splendide RV washer and dryer with my full size LG units. I absolutely hate the Splendide washer and miss my full size units (gas dryer). Has anyone gone full size before?

looking for feedback on others that have done this and from those that have a floor plan with the w/d in the kitchen. Not sure which other GD toy haulers have the w/d in the kitchen.
    Last edited by cruisin5268d; 04-15-2021, 10:19 AM.

A full size electric dryer will likely need 240 volts AC. The way RVs are wired (all but the super high end units) only 120volt AC appliances are supported.

Colan Arnold
    2016 Momentum 397TH
    Full time since 2016

Comment

Originally posted by colan View Post
      A full size electric dryer will likely need 240 volts AC. The way RVs are wired (all but the super high end units) only 120volt AC appliances are supported.

Not sure if you’re the one that replied to my other post, but I’d be using a gas dryer set up for propane. Very easy conversion, and this way I don’t have to hassle with installing a 220 circuit. I found someone that installed a combi full size unit but nobody that’s installed a stacked 27” washer and dryer into the kitchen laundry area.

had I bought a full size toy hauler this would be infinitely easier to do, but anyways I’m looking for experiences with running a larger washer and gas dryer. I haven’t tried to calculate how much propane a typical load would require.

Comment

cruisin5268d Welcome to the family

When you have time, please check out the Welcome Letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members It will help you navigate the forum and fill out your signature block to help us be able to help you.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X