Rear RV Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear RV Camera

From my research, I think the Furrion Vision S 7 Inch Wireless RV Backup System is probably the gold standard but certainly pricey. Are there any good options for less money? Thanks.

John and Lori
    2018 F150 XLT SCAB 2.7l
    2021 Imagine 22MLE

I've had the 4.3" monitor Furrion and rarely used it because the screen was so small and it always seemed to be full of glare. I just added the 7" monitor with the rear camera and the two side cameras. Going to the coast on Wednesday for a trial run. Sitting at home the 7" monitor is a major improvement over the 4.3". It adds to the safety factor.
    John & Jurie

Caretakers for Coco and Daisy

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
    2021 Imagine XLS 22 RBE

2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
    ​​​​​​​2021 Transcend 260RB
    2017 Jayco 26BH
    2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 FBS

Comment

I have the two side cameras and rear camera, 7 inch screen and am happy with it. I do have one camera that is getting foggy and is now out of warranty by a month. I find the most useful for me is the rear and passenger side cameras.
      2017 F250 Diesel Superduty SRW SWB
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

Mark1002 -- your post was moved to it's own thread here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...lation-problem
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X