Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jensen jwm452 not responsive but has power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jensen jwm452 not responsive but has power.

On the second trip out with our new GD Reflection I tried to set the clock on our Jensen stereo. The unit seemed to not accept any input, then all the lights went out. I checked the fuse which was OK, unscrewed the unit and checked the unit fuse, also ok. Verified power to plug with voltmeter, OK. When the reset button is pushed lights come on but unit remains dark afterwards and totally unresponsive to keys or remote. Anybody have a similar problem with a solution? We are on a long trip away from original dealer. Jensen website says out of stock on this model so wondering if there is a bigger issue with these? Any suggestions for replacement that has HDMI in & out, other than this Jensen model? It seems even their more advanced models are lacking this feature.

2021 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Originally posted by Stewks View Post
    On the second trip out with our new GD Reflection I tried to set the clock on our Jensen stereo. The unit seemed to not accept any input, then all the lights went out. I checked the fuse which was OK, unscrewed the unit and checked the unit fuse, also ok. Verified power to plug with voltmeter, OK. When the reset button is pushed lights come on but unit remains dark afterwards and totally unresponsive to keys or remote. Anybody have a similar problem with a solution? We are on a long trip away from original dealer. Jensen website says out of stock on this model so wondering if there is a bigger issue with these? Any suggestions for replacement that has HDMI in & out, other than this Jensen model? It seems even their more advanced models are lacking this feature.

2021 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
    I had a problem with my Furrion radio in warranty. I contacted Grand Design and they shipped me a new one directly and I swapped it out myself.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Stewks We have the same basic problem with the Jensen on our 2021 2600RB. Lucky we do not really use it. It seems that the power switch is sticky or something and does not always function properly, though the remote works better but can be intermittent. The clock system is virtually impossible to set, non-responsive. The DVD does work well however. Keep us posted as far as a solution.

Dave
      flyfshrockies, 2021 imagine 2600RB, Ford F-150, XLT supper crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow. Dave and Toni (and the awesome Aussie Bayley, he's the social one)

Comment

Working...
      X