One control network is missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One control network is missing?

Just bought a new Momentum 381. Set up one control on my phone when I got it no issues. Took it to dealer for a few things we discovered and when I got it back the network is no longer there? Is there a gateway that they may have turned off?

Esterlya Welcome to the Family and the forum!

Unfortunately I can't help with your question as I don't have a one control and not really sure if I want one until everyone gets done beta testing theirs.

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by Esterlya View Post
      Just bought a new Momentum 381. Set up one control on my phone when I got it no issues. Took it to dealer for a few things we discovered and when I got it back the network is no longer there? Is there a gateway that they may have turned off?
      Unfortunately there is little information available to the Moderators regarding the CompassConnect setup in the Momentum trailers. With all the substitutions happening at the factory due to supply issues I won't hazard a guess as to your trailer's configuration.

That leaves three options:

1) Start opening cabinets and looking everywhere for the CompassConnect / OneControl components.
      2) Call Grand Design Customer Service and ask for a "build" sheet specific to your VIN. They will have one that lists every component (and serial number). Also ask them about the Gateway.
      3) Take the Momentum back to the dealer.

Please follow up and inform the forum what fixes the issue--it's the sharing of information that is the power behind an owner's forum.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X