Innoflame Fireplace Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innoflame Fireplace Remote

We have lost the remote for the Innoflame fireplace in our 2020 Solitude 310gk. Can not find anything on the internet to purchase a new one. Any ideas on how I can replace this remote?

Originally posted by Valerie Sutherland View Post
    We have lost the remote for the Innoflame fireplace in our 2020 Solitude 310gk. Can not find anything on the internet to purchase a new one. Any ideas on how I can replace this remote?
    boyscout
    steve&renee
    JeffC
    bertschb
    Second Chance

Any of you have the same fireplace and can identify a part # or some other type of identifier on the remote?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
      Any of you have the same fireplace and can identify a part # or some other type of identifier on the remote?
      My remote has no part numbers on it. But, it looks like this if that helps:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3754.jpg
Views:	1545
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	62831
      Brian & Kellie
      2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
      2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
      2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
      2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

Originally posted by bertschb View Post

My remote has no part numbers on it. But, it looks like this if that helps:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3754.jpg
Views:	1545
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	62831
        Ditto, here.

Rob
        Rob & Laura
        U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
        2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
        2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
        (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
        Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Search through the forum, someone I think just replaced a fireplace due to other issues. They might still have the remote.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thanks for trying, I have the owners manual that shows a picture of the remote, just no part numbers. I have tried reaching out to the company (which is in another country!) by email. Let's see if I hear back from them. Many of the remotes on Amazon are designed for a specific model of fireplace.

Comment

Valerie Sutherland Welcome to the Family and the forum!
              If this thread stays up, I'll look in my battery compartment and see if I can find any clues there.
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
              X