Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung refrigerator won’t cool

Howdy folks
    Im the proud owner of a brand new 2022 Solitude 310GK. I just hauled it home from Sanger Texas to Loomis Ca.
    We are having trouble with the refrigerator. the first night on the road home was no problem. We left Amarillo and drove to Flagstaff. When we arrived the refrigerator was 86 but the ice cubes were still frozen. We threw out the little food we had in the fridge and I checked the controller to be sure we had it set correctly (34 degrees) and we did.
    Next day we left from Flagstaff and stopped in Las Vegas. Same thing frozen ice hot fridge. When traveling we run the inverter which is supposed to power the fridge.
    I get it home and same problem. Now it’s been plugged into a 30 power supply for 2 days so I checked it this evening and ice is melted and 89 in the fridge.
    Ive read the useless owners manual. I’m turning it on the way it says. The only thing is after I set the temps I want it seems ok but after a few seconds the numbers start to blink like I didn’t change anything?

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue. Any suggestions thanks in advance.

I’m so new to this forum I don’t yet know how to embed a link to the thread I know of on this issue. Do a search for “Samsung Residential not cooling intermittently.” There are several of us with the same problem, so far unresolved so far as I know. Our refrigerator has been running normal (somewhat) for 48 hours after contact with Samsung who only took us through a power cycle, which included a 5 minute off period before reapplying shore power. We don’t believe this is fixed and expect it to occur again when we move to our next location.
    2022 Solitude ST310GK-R
    2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD

Comment

gs9219
      Jkhvac1

Thread is here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ntly#post63475

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X