Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping for new GPS, Garmin 780 + BC30 Camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d2reid View Post
    Made me go back and look at the differences. Different map sets. I thought the 1090 had a dash cam, but it didn't, the RV785 is the only one with a dash cam. The 785 also has a new magnetic.
    d2reid - the Garmin 785has a dash cam as you state. Curiosity question, the Garmin website states that dash cams may not be allowed in certain jurisdictions, but we cannot think of any places where this might happen, except Government places, are there highways / streets that disallow dash cams?
    Elke and Heinz
    2018 Chevy 3500 SRW Duramax SB
    2021 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

Originally posted by hduring View Post

d2reid - the Garmin 785has a dash cam as you state. Curiosity question, the Garmin website states that dash cams may not be allowed in certain jurisdictions, but we cannot think of any places where this might happen, except Government places, are there highways / streets that disallow dash cams?
      Sorry, boondocking... I cannot imagine a place where dash cams are illegal, doesn't mean there aren't any. Since one of the precepts of the forum is to remain nice I will not comment further. I don't know anything about the legalities of dash cams....
      2017 Momentum 376, 2019 Ford F450
      2022 Triumph Scrambler Motorcycle
      E-bikes, Hobi Pedal Kayaks
      Kota the dog and KC the Kitty Cat

Comment

Working...
      X