Click image for larger version

Name:	tv1.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	68879Click image for larger version

Name:	TV2.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	68880 Tell me this isnt what it appears, a 2022 28BH with the TV over the kitchen counter installed with 4 screws thru a thin luan panel. Not sure how it made it home from the dealer???
    Attached Files
    Al and Diane

2022 28BH - (6) Chins 100AH, MultiPlus 2, (2) 100/30CC, 1.4KW solar
    RAM 2019 2500 Cummins crew cab short bed
    PullRite SuperGlide

Good morning Al,

I pulled the drawing package for the 28BH, and I sure don't see a backer plate for the TV mount.

GDRV-Mariah - Can you please check with the Reflection factory personnel to see if there is supposed to be a backing plate for mounting the television on the 28BH? Do they have a recommended repair procedure for Al to remedy this condition?

Thanks,

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thank Jim for the reply. Its hard to believe that a TV would be mounted without any kind of backer plate. I will take additional photo's related to whats actually holding up the TV when i pull it apart. Would like recommendations related to a fix although i have some ideas already to make sure that it will be in its proper place going forward. Is disconcerting to be taking apart a brand new RV that i haven't even had a week yet. . I would also be interested as to where you found a drawing package for this unit? So far i have not been unhappy with what i have found related to fit and finish, other than the TV issue...

Thanks
      Al
      Al and Diane

PullRite SuperGlide

Comment

Hi Jim.

I stand corrected. There is a plywood backer. Using an endoscope can be tricky and i came in from a different direction and found it. YAAA. How that is not the end of the story as i still need to fix the issue as it appears that the entire panel, backer and all has broken lose at the upper right corner where is is secured to the cabinet wall. So in reality the same job to fix, i just dont have to fix as much. My faith is restored.

Thanks for the help..

Al
        Al and Diane

PullRite SuperGlide

Comment

Al - Thanks for the update.

GDRV-Mariah - No need to pursue this further.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X