Using GD Compass Connect on 22’ Momentum 376

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using GD Compass Connect on 22’ Momentum 376

New to this forum, so sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. But we are having zero luck connecting to our 376th with Lippert One control or GD version. Using iphones, it tries to connect to the MyRV network but no luck so far! Looking for what we are missing as far as steps go?

Welcome to the group.

I think some of the Momentums require connection to the WiFi network to access the one control.

One of the moderators will be along shortly that may remember the post or have instructions.

In the mean time try this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ith-our-iphone
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thank you, we have tried multiple reads on it, but haven’t figured it out yet. Could boil down to poor internet connection in the end I guess. Appreciate any feedback!

Comment

Have you tried this?

TI___236_LCI_One_Control_Application_Setup (1).pdf (granddesignrv.com)

Still looking for more info to help.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

So I haven’t tried connecting on a computer yet. But, when I follow all the steps my phone always shows the attached image. I can connect to stereo and stuff but not actual camper. Camper appears to be WiFi only for this as there is no Bluetooth connections.
          Attached Files

Comment

You need the One Control version, not Compass Connect. One Control is for the WIFI versions, in the Solitude Momentum lines, Compass Connect is the blue tooth version in the Reflection, Imagine lines.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I have both versions, and both give me the same unable to connect problems. I feel like I’m pretty tech savvy but this has me stumped on why I can’t connect.

Comment

I would remove all of them and then restart with just the One Control. I do not have this tech either so just trying to help as best I can. You may need to contact Lippert tomorrow and have them walk you thru it.

Brian
                Brian & Michelle
                2018 Reflection 29RS
                2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

That sounds like the best option. I started with Lippert One, it wasn’t working so I tried GD version next, I’ll try starting back over from beginning, I wonder if I should try it from a pc or tablet first, that seems to be more popular.

Comment

I know when I was at Lippert last year they did state that the Apple phones were the hardest to connect. I would think that by now they would have it figured out. Apple tends to make updates so often that Lippert can not keep up.

Brian

PS: Check out our Welcome Letter to New Members , and I hope that you will stick around and give us an update when this is fixed. Hopefully someone else may have some pointers soon.
                    Brian & Michelle
                    2018 Reflection 29RS
                    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

The way I got it to work was to go to settings on your Apple device. Go to WiFi, select the MyRV network. Use the password from the sticker to logon to that network. Then try the Lippert app.
                      2022 Momentum 397THS-R 12/3/2021
                      Traded 2021 Reflection 337
                      2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW
                      Formerly M&K337

Comment

Originally posted by MK397THR View Post
                        The way I got it to work was to go to settings on your Apple device. Go to WiFi, select the MyRV network. Use the password from the sticker to logon to that network. Then try the Lippert app.
                        That's the correct sequence. However, my dealer was nice enough to remove the sticker with the info on it, so I had to climb on the ladder in the kitchen and look at the physical router to get the info.
                        Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
                        2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
                        2020 Momentum 351M
                        2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

So I’m still on this setup, I forgot to call Lippert until to late in the day. But I am initially seeing the WiFi come up, but it’s a different number than my stickers in the trailer, so I am now wondering if that’s my whole problem, the MyRV_, never actually matches my sticker number?! Or I’m only seeing the guy about 5 units from me number on his new momentum!! Lol Geeze, I didn’t think I would struggle with this like I am!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Given the WiFi strength, I'm guessing you're seeing the neighbor. Can you look at the router and see if it's powered up?
                            Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
                            2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
                            2020 Momentum 351M
                            2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Yes it’s powered up, top 2 lights are green, next one is red, next one isn’t lit up.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X