Oven in XLS 22MLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oven in XLS 22MLE

The oven that's installed is almost useless! The height between the grate and the top of the oven is only a couple of inches..You might be able to slide in a pan of biscuits....but not sure that will even fit. Why would Furrion even make a range/oven like this? Is there any solution to this?

Even my Atwood oven is one of the small RV types. They are okay I guess for a tray of cookies or biscuits. But it would be impossible to put a large item like a turkey into it. If you bake a lot and need move oven space, you might consider purchasing a counter top oven. By any chance is your microwave a convection type?

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

The oven is very small. For us though we don’t plan to use it, didn’t in our previous TTs. DW was thinking a convection microwave would be better.
      2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L
      2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
      Andersen WDH
      Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
      2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
      2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        Even my Atwood oven is one of the small RV types. They are okay I guess for a tray of cookies or biscuits. But it would be impossible to put a large item like a turkey into it. If you bake a lot and need move oven space, you might consider purchasing a counter top oven. By any chance is your microwave a convection type?

Jim
        No....its not a microwave/convection oven. Looking at a counter top style oven..,,,just another thing to store though

Comment

Originally posted by Refclown View Post

No....its not a microwave/convection oven. Looking at a counter top style oven..,,,just another thing to store though
          I hear ya. With my coffee pot, air-fryer, insta-pot, etc, I need a trailer behind my trailer...

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post

I hear ya. With my coffee pot, air-fryer, insta-pot, etc, I need a trailer behind my trailer...

Jim
            True that........LOL

Comment

Working...
            X