Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furrion 12v refrigerator - Power, but not cooling. (Reflection 150 Series 280RS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy never gave us a report like he promised.
    USN Engineer Retired
    2020 RAM 2500 CC 6.7 Cummins
    2022 GD Reflection 315RLTS

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnkim View Post
      I have a furrion 16cuft sidebar side 12V which for the past year has been nothing more than trouble. I've had a 100Ah lithium which worked for a year with my solar. I then starting having problems took it to the dealer 3 times. Changed the $1,000 lithium for two Lead acid batteries 176 AH,s. Same problem.. refrigerator draws so much power that this 3 month duration and the batteries are again down to 7V. Refrigerator is off. I shut it off and batteries are showing 7V. So of course now the new batteries should be charging but they are not. Any suggestions. My dealer appointment is 6 weeks out. There has to be a dealer fix for this design defect. What are people seeing that do not have solar?
      Are you dry camping? Sitting in storage while relying on the battery to keep the fridge running for weeks? Do you know if your converter is charging the battery?
      So you have a multimeter and familiar with its use?

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Hi! Our dealer tried to sell us extended warranty on our new Reflection based on horror stories about the 12V Fridge. Any experience or advice with extended Warranties? Also what does the Furrion 2 year warranty cover. Is it any good?

Comment

Working...
        X