Imagine 2670MK Capital Griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine 2670MK Capital Griddle

Recently purchased our 2670MK. I was about to begin seasoning the outside griddle, but found that the propane hose wasn't connected. With an open hole in the face of the slide out, it seemed like the logical thing was to feed the hose thru to a quick disconnect port. What I found was that the hose is to short if you use the hole in the face of the slide. Also behind the hole isn't a quick-disconnect, it's a pipe nipple coming thru the frame, with an open port on the end.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Open Pipe behind slide-out.jpg
Views:	1213
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	86506 Click image for larger version

Name:	Quick Disconnect and open pipe.jpg
Views:	1079
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	86507
    Any ideas???

Good afternoon Lee. That nut is used to manually crank in the through frame slide out room on the opposite side of your 2670. If you ever lose electrical power, you can manually bring your slide in or out. However, since your kitchen stove is in a Schwintek type of slide out, it won't have a corresponding crank point.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I might be reading your question wrong, but I think you are asking where the propane quick disconnect is for the grill? If so, you can see it in your second picture, is down and to the left of the slide manual crank point that Jim highlighted. If that's not what you are asking, please disregard

Welcome to the forum BTW, and enjoy your new trailer
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        Good afternoon Lee. That nut is used to manually crank in the through frame slide out room on the opposite side of your 2670. If you ever lose electrical power, you can manually bring your slide in or out. However, since your kitchen stove is in a Schwintek type of slide out, it won't have a corresponding crank point.

Jim
        Jim,
        Thanks for the clarification. I guess that's one of the items either we didn't go over in depth during the delivery walk-thru, or I just didn't put into memory.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenO View Post
          I might be reading your question wrong, but I think you are asking where the propane quick disconnect is for the grill? If so, you can see it in your second picture, is down and to the left of the slide manual crank point that Jim highlighted. If that's not what you are asking, please disregard

Welcome to the forum BTW, and enjoy your new trailer
          Stephen,
          Thanks, I guess my question was really 2 fold. First, where is the correct location to plug the griddle into propane and secondly, what was this "Strange" other connection. I saw the one quick-connect on the left, but thought it was more logical to route the hose thru the hole. Which now thanks to Jim, I know is for the manual crank on the opposing slide. Many thanks to you both for responding quickly to my question.

Comment

Lee from Tennessee

You will also need to make sure that the griddle does not have a built in regulator or a regulator on the hose that you will use to connect to the RV port. The port on the RV, lower left of picture 2, is already regulated at the tanks on the front of the RV. Double regulating is not good for the appliance, it will not perform very well if at all.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
            X