Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Momentum 397 Refrigerator Issue (NORCOLD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum 397 Refrigerator Issue (NORCOLD)

My fridge has recently started beeping continuously. I think it thinks the door is not shut, but the door is shut and latched. the fridge cools and the freezer works as well. Could it be a corrupted seal on the door? i am about 4 hours from my service shop, and didnt know if this might be an easy fix?

Originally posted by YGCI44 View Post
    My fridge has recently started beeping continuously. I think it thinks the door is not shut, but the door is shut and latched. the fridge cools and the freezer works as well. Could it be a corrupted seal on the door? i am about 4 hours from my service shop, and didnt know if this might be an easy fix?
    Good morning, and welcome to the forum.

There are many models of Norcold refrigerators used in these rigs. Can you please provide the model year of your 397, and the model number of your Norcold refrigerator?

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Model Number is 2118 on the tag, The rig is a 2021 year model

Comment

This is a common problem with a pretty easy resolution. Check out this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyPq0axgP4o

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Great i will try this out. do both doors need to be done the same way? i get the impression that its my right side door giving me the trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X