Apps for Grand Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apps for Grand Design

I am trying to find all the separate apps that I need for the GD. I found the One Control but there appears to be several others, tire monitor, solar, Lippert? Does anyone have a list of apps New Owners should have? We have a 2022 GD Solitude 390 RK.
    Richard & Teresa
    2022 GD Solitude 390RK
    2017 Ram 3500 Laramie
    Ark of the Lost Coz

Originally posted by Lost Coz View Post
    I am trying to find all the separate apps that I need for the GD. I found the One Control but there appears to be several others, tire monitor, solar, Lippert? Does anyone have a list of apps New Owners should have? We have a 2022 GD Solitude 390 RK.
    There are so many variables in equipment installed in GD units across the product range (not to mention even within the same floorplan!) it would be tough to compile a single list.

The owners' manual for each component should point you to the resource required for remote access. Is there a specific one you're having an issue finding? Maybe we can help.

Oh--and welcome to the forum! Check out the Welcome Letter if you'd like to set up your signature line and more: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Compass Connect by GD is exactly that app. You can connect all the Lippert stuff into one app. One Control is the same app as near as I can tell, as is the Lippert Connect. Unfortunately, they all seem to really be problematic...The Android Play Store ratings support my experience. I will use it for the tire pressure monitoring only, and then force stop it when not travelling. It will burn down the phone's battery when it is out of range of the TT. I haven't yet tried it on my ipad, but it appears the apple store ratings are similar.
      Ottertail, Minnesota
      2022 Imagine 2500RL VIN 573TE3029N6637046
      2022 Ford F-150 Lariat, SuperCrew, long box, max tow

Comment

Working...
      X