399TH - Plumbing / Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 399TH - Plumbing / Wiring Diagram

Can you provide me a plumbing and wiring diagram for my 2019 399TH? I have a major water intrusion in my master bedroom at the base of the closet slide out and want to confirm it is not a plumbing issue.

Originally posted by Herron's Nest View Post
    Can you provide me a plumbing and wiring diagram for my 2019 399TH? I have a major water intrusion in my master bedroom at the base of the closet slide out and want to confirm it is not a plumbing issue.
    Please check your private messages for the information requested. I would recommend contacting our customer support team immediately for this issue at 574-825-9679. Thank you!

Comment

I had a similar problem with water coming below the shower. I had to remove the shower valve and re-crimp the cold water connection to the valve. No more problem. PEX tubing is great in that you can repair fairly easily. Hope this helps.

Firemar

Comment

Plumb and wiring diagrams on 310GK-R would be nice to have just in case. Dropped under belly on Montana 3811MS it was a jungle at best. Can’t believe something like that came from any factory.
        2020 Solitude 310GK-R (Gypsy) vin #573FS3622L9905461. 2017 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins diesel DRW 6 speed auto, 3:42 gears ( Big Red )

Comment

Originally posted by Arvis View Post
          Plumb and wiring diagrams on 310GK-R would be nice to have just in case. Dropped under belly on Montana 3811MS it was a jungle at best. Can’t believe something like that came from any factory.
          Grand Design does not have wiring or plumbing diagrams available. We only can provide a baseline/guideline for what we give to production. Our electrical plan shows outlets and general locations of electrical components/fixtures. A wiring diagram would outline color, and in some cases, detailed routing. The water supply plan only shows the general locations of the tanks and water heater and other components. Both of these guidelines would vary depending each unit and who was installing items. I would be more than happy to provide this information to you if you'd like. I would just need your VIN in order to verify off line dates. Thanks!

Comment

Would I be able to get a diagram for my 2019 Momentum 399th? I can send the VIN separately.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyhourhome2015 View Post
              Would I be able to get a diagram for my 2019 Momentum 399th? I can send the VIN separately.
              You can. Call Customer Service with your VIN and they will send you what they can. Do not get your hopes up of a highly detailed print, you will be disappointed. They will also ask for it not to be shared.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you Brian!

Comment

can I get any electrical and plumbing diagrams for my 2021 GD Monument 397 ths toy hauler ?

Comment

currently having a battery charging issue when hooked up to shore power. Battery is new, will die after 48-72 hours. Battery takes a charge from external charger....
                    believe that my invertor may be faulty.

Comment

Originally posted by coatn000 View Post
                      can I get any electrical and plumbing diagrams for my 2021 GD Monument 397 ths toy hauler ?
                      The moderators on this site have some rudimentary drawings that we refer to for trouble-shooting purposes. However, we are not allowed to shar them with owners due to the proprietary nature of the drawings. -- You can contact customer service at 574-825-9679 to request the drawings. They will ask you not to post the drawings on social media. But be advised, these drawings are not very detailed and will probably not serve your needs.

Jim
                      Jim and Ginnie
                      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by coatn000 View Post
                        currently having a battery charging issue when hooked up to shore power. Battery is new, will die after 48-72 hours. Battery takes a charge from external charger....
                        believe that my invertor may be faulty.
                        This is a common problem. There are quite a few current draws on the battery even when you're not using the RV and the battery disconnect is turned to the "off" position. Quite a few circuits bypass the disconnect switch. Examples may be the LP gas detector, stereo memory, some 12V refrigerators, etc. It's quite common for the battery to discharge in 2-4 days. The only true way to preserve the battery charge is to disconnect the battery terminals when not in use.

If you're concerned that your converter/charger is not functioning properly, I'm attaching a trouble-shooting flow chart to help you diagnose any issues:|
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	WFCO Flow Chart.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	121997
                        Jim and Ginnie
                        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
                        X