Welcome to the club.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by BR549 View Post
      Oh yea. OEM disconnect. What a goof
      You're far from the first to do this and most definitely won't be the last.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Bin-ther-dun-that . . . welcome to the club .

Rob

Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I have never, never, never, made that mistake (on edit - mistake is the wrong term....memory omission...OK for me Brain F for those that know )
          Of course my Senior moments, CRS. and AAADD keep life interesting. I will also never admit to burying a secondary disconnect switch behind my batterys and forgetting to turn in on......only took me several hours to figure that out. I also moved it to where I can see it if I look..... now what were we talking about. o yess remembering to look

It is also amazing how the "not me gremlin" can mysteriously bump that switch into the off position too when putting stuff into the pass through - but again that has never happened to me

Keith

Welcome to the club - smile and have fun

Safe travels
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
          X