2023 23LDE Breaker Panel Labels Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 23LDE Breaker Panel Labels Missing

Just picked up my brand new 2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE and started tinkering with it in the driveway. Trying to figure out how remove power from the 12v refrigerator (light stays on when door is open and dial is turned off) so I started looking at the breaker/fuse panel.

My question/ask is can anyone provide me with what is supposed to be on each breaker so that I may label them? It appears breaker #1 is the main but was looking to get info on breakers 2-5.

Thank you.

Chris
    Chris
    2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE
    2021 Chevrolet Silverado

The 12 v dc and the 120 v ac breakers are 2 different systems in your panel. The fridge light will turn off automatically after about 5 or 10 minutes. If you want to remove all 12 v dc draws disconnect the battery, either positive or negative or both wires. I am amazed that the breakers are not labeled, please post a pic and maybe we can help, or another owner of the same model can let you know.

There should be fuse on the 12 v dc side labeled fridge.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Even if someone has an identical unit built on the same day, there is no certainty that the breakers will be wired the same way. The 120V breakers are supposed to be labeled per the National Electrical Code. If they aren't, then that is an error. I spent an hour one time checking mine against the labels and found that they were not 100% accurate. If it were mine, I'd take care of this on my own. I'd check every outlet and appliance to verify where the protection is located and then label them.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

cnowland
        Piling on to what Jim advised in the previous post, below is the "map" I made of the outlets in my 315RLTS (as an example).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Outlet to CB OEM.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	108343
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X