No announcement yet.

Front LED Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On some of the units there is a switch as Ted mentioned.

Being the unit is a 2017, it should be a physical switch. If it were 2021 or newer, it could be controlled through the APP.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by TedS View Post
      I have the switch under the front overhang driver's side that operates my front strip light. It's the same color as the overhang color and easy to miss.
      No such luck. The switch in the background by the solar operates the front hitching light only.
      2017 Solitude 360RL

Comment

By chance are the lights controlled with the awning light or the porch light buttons?

I don't guess you have a compass connect or other control app and a unity board in the unit?
        Joseph
        Tow
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
          By chance are the lights controlled with the awning light or the porch light buttons?

I don't guess you have a compass connect or other control app and a unity board in the unit?
          Just tried the awning and porch light and that’s a negative. Porch light doesn’t seem to turn on anything.

no compass connect. At least not any that I’m aware of. No digital display in the breaker panel area.
          2017 Solitude 360RL

Comment

Porch light should turn on a light under or around the steps. Do you have a light there?

If so check for power, if no power that might be the issue. Don't know where the fuse would be.
            Joseph
            Tow
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
              Porch light should turn on a light under or around the steps. Do you have a light there?

If so check for power, if no power that might be the issue. Don't know where the fuse would be.
              I apologize for just getting around to this. I found out my porch light didn’t have a bulb in it. It is located above the door. I switched the bulb out and it has power and works. Still no lights on the front though. I can’t find a switch for it to save my life.
              2017 Solitude 360RL

Comment

Working...
              X