Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Electrical Outlets?

Hello everyone,

I own a 2018 Grand Design Imagine 2150rb. Yesterday, I accidentally spilled some water on a surge protector I had in my bedroom. Now, four of my outlets are no longer working - the lefthand side if you are looking into the bedroom, the 2 in the kitchen, and the bathroom. I tried to reset the GFCI - which is one of the outlets not working - to no avail. My next step seems to be to replace the fuse - but I can not tell which one is for the outlets. I am assuming that the switches correspond to the switches? Here's what my breaker box looks like - but everything seems to be mislabeled. Any tips? Am I even on the right path to fixing this? Would love to do it myself! Thanks for your help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1916.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	132311

The outlets are not fused, the fuses in your picture on the right are for 12 v dc circuits only like the lights. The breakers on the left is where the outlet power comes from. Cycle each breaker fully to the left and then to the right and see if that helps. You may also want to check the panel outside where you are plugged in to shore power at.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I’m betting you have another GFCI somewhere. Could be your power source, or could be elsewhere in the trailer. Maybe in a storage compartment.
      John & Kathy
      2014 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Check the bathroom gfci outlet.
        Ted
        2021 Reflection 310RLS
        2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Originally posted by TedS View Post
          Check the bathroom gfci outlet.
          It does say on the bathroom plug that it is GFCI protected - but there is not button on that one to reset it.

Comment

If the gfci you tried unsuccessfully to reset, it means there is still a fault in that circuit. Unplug everything on that circuit and try again to reset it.
            Ted
            2021 Reflection 310RLS
            2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Ted

im dealing with a similar problem with my 22MLE. How do I tell what I have in line with it or is on that circuit?
              Brian Boulden
              2020 22MLE
              2020 Silverado 2500 HD
              Ham Radio W4BJB
              GMRS Radio WRTE415​

Comment

Originally posted by bjboulden View Post
                Ted

im dealing with a similar problem with my 22MLE. How do I tell what I have in line with it or is on that circuit?
                What I did, Brian, was create a diagram showing which outlet / appliance / component was powered by which circuit breaker. Easy to do -- turn off all the breakers (except the mains), then one breaker at a time methodically go through the entire camper to figure it out. An outlet tester makes it even easier.

Below is an example of the original diagram for my 315RLTS.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Outlet to CB OEM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.9 KB ID:	132377
                Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
                2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                X