Kitchen lights are dim but all other lights are normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen lights are dim but all other lights are normal

We have been having issues with the kitchen lights being dim and sometimes they will brighten and sometimes they won't. All of the other lights come on normally and do not dim. Can someone tell me what the issue might be?

Originally posted by Grsmythe View Post
    We have been having issues with the kitchen lights being dim and sometimes they will brighten and sometimes they won't. All of the other lights come on normally and do not dim. Can someone tell me what the issue might be?
    Welcome to Grand Design's Technical Forum! Can you tell us what year and model unit you have? Any modifications to the electrical?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Grsmythe View Post
      Howard is correct you trailer model and year will help greatly. Put it in you signature and add your vin to your profile. Meanwhile try to gently pull each light out of the ceiling and check the wiring connector. Its 12V so not much of a safety issue. I suspect one of the connections is loose or only partially connected. Also check the back of the switch too (do that first).

Hope this helps
      Keith

2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
      X