2019 Momentum 376th GFCI circuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Momentum 376th GFCI circuits

Is there more than one GFCI reset outlet other than the one located in bathroom? I lost power to outlets next to couch and behind the couch on the hutch. Breakers are all okay. I’m guessing these outlets must be on another GFCI circuit and I can not find another reset receptacle anywhere...

Originally posted by bryant_42 View Post
    Is there more than one GFCI reset outlet other than the one located in bathroom? I lost power to outlets next to couch and behind the couch on the hutch. Breakers are all okay. I’m guessing these outlets must be on another GFCI circuit and I can not find another reset receptacle anywhere...
    There is one in the cargo/bedroom, one on the island, one on each side of the pass thru. That is all that I see on the drawing.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Are the outlets you see in drawing all on the same circuit? I have power in most receptacles but no power in a few in kitchen and living room receptacles. The GFCI in bathroom is good and not tripped. I’m thinking maybe there is a second GFCI circuit with another receptacle that has the test/reset button on it that I’m not finding...?
      Last edited by bryant_42; 06-13-2020, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Are the outlets you see in drawing all on the same circuit? I have power in most receptacles but no power in a few in kitchen and living room receptacles. The GFCI in bathroom is good and not tripped. I’m thinking maybe there is a second GFCI circuit with another receptacle that has the test/reset button on it that I’m not finding...?
        The ones I have described are GFCI. I do not have access to the actual diagrams that show what is attached to what. There is also a GFCI in the outside kitchen if you have that option.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

The fridge also has no ac power. There is power coming off the breaker so I am lost...

Comment

The fridge also has no ac power. There is power coming off the breaker so I am lost...
            The outlets you're referencing are not on a GFCI circuit. Typically the GFCI is the bathroom, pass-thru, and island.

What is more likely happening is a connector called a "Molex" has failed. This connector is where the "hard" wiring the camper transitions to the "soft" wiring used in the slide.

Below is a picture of a Molex connector. The "hard" wire is in Brian's right hand, the "soft" wire in his left.

There's a related thread with more details here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...4705#post14705

There's another example here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...placement-part

Finally, a recent conversation started by myself on these connectors: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...lex-connectors

Click image for larger version  Name:	Molex.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.9 KB ID:	21846

The "electric plan" that the moderators have access to for your unit is...to be kind...barely adequate. The "plan" for my 315RLTS is actually inaccurate. What I'm trying to say (nicely) is we can not rely on the plan for your unit to provide any guidance.

What I'd suggest at this point is to do an audit of all of your outlets, circuit breaker by circuit breaker. Below is an example of how I did my unit. Once you know exactly which outlets do not work and the associated circuit breaker that doesn't seem to affect anything, please post again with the results.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Outlets.JPG Views:	0 Size:	127.8 KB ID:	21845

Howard
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
            2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X