do I have a inverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do I have a inverter

I am purchasing a 2019 solitude 372wb with a residential ref. should it come with a inverter to run the ref if power goes out or is that a option

It should include one, and I believe you also get two batteries instead of one.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

All models with residential refrigerators come equipped with a 1,000 Watt inverter (2,000 Watt if equipped with the factory solar option). Your dealer installs the batteries and it's between you and your dealer as to what type/brand/rating on the batteries.

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chance View Post
        All models with residential refrigerators come equipped with a 1,000 Watt inverter (2,000 Watt if equipped with the factory solar option). Your dealer installs the batteries and it's between you and your dealer as to what type/brand/rating on the batteries.

Rob
        That is true, but I read somewhere once that it is in Grand Designs spec that the residential models need to be equipped with two batteries. I cannot find where it was, but I think it was in the manual for the Solitude-R with residential fridges.
        Last edited by howson; 07-18-2020, 12:09 PM. Reason: Edited per PM sent to OP. -Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Thank you so much for your responses

Comment

Working...
          X