Monitor Panel Fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbkims View Post
    Trombetta RPs look similar to the LCI branded ones. So it should pull ~2 Amps when energized
    Hydraulic slides make a difference, no doubt, as the power distribution is completely different versus an electric slide. I don't see the hydraulic relay on the Monitor Panel diagram in post 12, though, so still don't understand how the fuse could blow if the relay is not on that circuit. The answer, obviously, is that it must have been. When Steve wrote he was bringing in both the bedroom and living room slides at the same time (post 10) that must mean he was activating the Schwintek (bedroom) and hydraulic (living room) at the same time. This would put a high load on the battery (if not connected to shore power), which could have lowered it's voltage thus increasing the current output...which in turn blew the fuse.

Bottom line: his advice to minimize the current draw (do one slide system at a time?) is spot on.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
      I don't see the hydraulic relay on the Monitor Panel diagram in post 12, though, so still don't understand how the fuse could blow if the relay is not on that circuit. The answer, obviously, is that it must have been..
      Yeah, that's just my wiring and since I don't have hydraulics, I'd just be guessing if I put in on my diagrams.
      Gene and Kim
      2015 Grand Design Reflection 317RST
      2017 RAM 3500 CC, LB, 4x2, 6.7L CTD

Comment

Oliver

Have you gleaned any help from the info posted yet.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X