260RD Blowing Awning and Slide Fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 260RD Blowing Awning and Slide Fuse

We have been having issues with our fuses blowing every time we use our camper. It is the fuses that goes to the Slide & Awning. This is very frustrating , as it blows when we are either taking it out or in. the fuse box is not easily accessible, but I have small hands & can change it ( my husband can not). Has anyone had this issue? or do you know what we can do for this? Thank You! We have 2019 260RD Can some help?

Originally posted by TheLegend View Post
    We have been having issues with our fuses blowing every time we use our camper. It is the fuses that goes to the Slide & Awning. This is very frustrating , as it blows when we are either taking it out or in. the fuse box is not easily accessible, but I have small hands & can change it ( my husband can not). Has anyone had this issue? or do you know what we can do for this? Thank You! We have 2019 260RD Can some help?
    So going back to basics. A fuse will "blow" when the current demand is higher than the fuse rating. What size fuse is failing on you? Where is the fuse located? And do you have a multi-meter if more in depth trouble-shooting is needed?

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post

So going back to basics. A fuse will "blow" when the current demand is higher than the fuse rating. What size fuse is failing on you? Where is the fuse located? And do you have a multi-meter if more in depth trouble-shooting is needed?

Jim
      We are using a 15 amp that is what came out of it, when it first blew... I will check with mu husband about a multi meter.

Comment

Working...
      X