No Power But Jack Works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Power But Jack Works?

No battery power in trailer. Panel is dead, now light indicating anything works. Plug into power and everything works. BUT jack works fine even off power. Odd. Ive flipped all breakers, no change, tomorrow will check the fuses individually. Maybe a bad panel fuse? Im puzzeled. Drove hours and battery did not charge, according to trailer panel, ie no change. Must be a fuse somewhere that is dead. 3000qb.

Check that the battery disconnect in the forward pass thru is in the correct position, if you can remove the red handle the battery is "disconnected", push the handle in and turn to the right battery will be "connected". The handle should be in , connected , to charge the battery while on shore power. With the battery disconnect in the off or disconnected position there are items that will have power, jack , some motion lights in the pass thru , propane detector inside the RV , radio time and display, to name a few.
    Check this first. If this is not the issue let us know.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Duh1 -- I moved your thread to the Electrical channel. I see you're relatively new, so not to worry. Any questions, fire away!

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I agree with Brian. Your red disconnect switch in the basement storage is turned off.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X