Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Neutral on dining room slide plug-in

Hello all,
    We were blessed with having Grand Design factory repair the rolling floor on our 2016 303RLS. Upon return, we find the plug under the dinette no longer works. A 3 light tester indicates an open neutral wire. I've not opened the outlet box yet as I somehow doubt that would have been disturbed during the repair, which included removing both slides. I've looked under the slide and found a wiring bundle extending into the chloroplast. I'm not an electrician and I'm hesitant to drop the chloroplast. How may I best locate the source and repair the open neutral?
    Michael & Nyla
    2016 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 RAM Laramie Diesel 2500

Check all plugs to see if you have an open neutral there. It might save you from having to drop the chloroplast.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
    2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M
    2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Check the receptacle first, but Ill bet it is the molex connection in the belly where the wiring bundle passes through the frame. Try calling GD and see if they will send a mobile repair person to fix it.

Good luck
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
      X