Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No DC Power when running on Battery

Morning,

I have an Imagine 2400BH. When I de-winterized my trailer, I noticed that I have no DC power from the fuse block when connected to the batter or tow vehicle. All DC power functions normally when connected to shore power. When I disconnect shore power, I still have power to the tongue jack but nothing that runs from the fuse block. Voltage at battery is strong, but no voltage at fuse block. So I don't think it's the inverter, since the DC power works fine when connected to shore power. Is there an inline fuse between the battery and fuse block? Probably buried under the insulation?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt

You actually have a converter not an inverter.

Did you check that the battery disconnect is pushed in and turned to the right , key can not be removed? This will be located in the front pass thru , red handle.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

That did it. I disconnect the power lead to the battery for the winter, but I forgot I turned off the main disconnect as well. I appreciate the suggestion - thx

Comment

Originally posted by mattsigel View Post
        That did it. I disconnect the power lead to the battery for the winter, but I forgot I turned off the main disconnect as well. I appreciate the suggestion - thx
        Matt (I assume),
        If you haven't already, please take a moment and check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

It (hopefully) will help you maximize your time here and get the most from this forum.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X