Wiring Diagram for a 2021 397

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram for a 2021 397

Hello- Just wondering if anyone could send me or where I can access the wiring diagram for my 2021 397. I have reached out to GD and am waiting to hear back from my customer service rep. Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by dgdaub View Post
    Hello- Just wondering if anyone could send me or where I can access the wiring diagram for my 2021 397. I have reached out to GD and am waiting to hear back from my customer service rep. Thank you in advance.
    Please refer to the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members where you'll find your answer (and more!).

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

dgdaub

Welcome to our owners technical forum. Post 2 from Howard will help you navigate this forum and find things.

I can save you a bit of time WRT your specific question . . . Grand Design does not have "wiring diagrams" in the sense of what you are looking for. They have "Electrical Plans" that show which type of outlet or fixture goes where during the construction of the trailer. If you have provided Grand Design Customer Service with your VIN, they will likely send you an Electrical Plan . . . but it will not tell you much more than you already know from seeing where the outlets and lights are located. They do not have documented details on how the wiring is run or even which color wire goes where.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
      X