Circuit Breaker Map (Mod from OEM) - 2019 315RLTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Breaker Map (Mod from OEM) - 2019 315RLTS

Note: This modification is new as of 9 May 21 and is not "time tested". If there are unanticipated issues I'll post them as they are discovered.

As a result of the AMSolar Smart Phase Selector failure* one of the side projects was to put the primary circuits that must be powered by the inverter all on one of the main breakers.

Due to how the camper is wired, moving the washer and dryer outlets (not used with the inverter!) was required to get the hutch outlets to work as well as the outlet that powers the 120vAC >12vDC converter that powers the Winegard Gateway Router.

Moving the breakers was surprisingly easy. With all power off I removed the Power Distribution Panel cover. The breakers easily rotate out of the panel (grasp on the right edge and pull it towards you--it will pivot on the left side and come out). Moving the wire was even easier--unscrew from the breaker and thread wire to new desired breaker.

I did ensure that the rating of the breaker and circuit stayed consistent.

Below are the OEM and updated diagrams.

OEM

Click image for larger version  Name:	Outlet to CB OEM.JPG Views:	0 Size:	127.8 KB ID:	53306
    Modified - the blue means "Victron" and the circuits powered by the inverter.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Outlet to CB Drawing 20210509.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.5 KB ID:	53307
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

I should add--if I can ever get around to it, the washer and dryer will be moved to their own circuits on L2. Something like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Outlet to CB Drawing Future Just Breakers.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	53316
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X