Wiring Diagram for my 397TH R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram for my 397TH R

So moved up from a 395 to a 397TH R and have had it for a few weeks now and I am noticing some electrical items are not working. Called dealer and they said drop it off and they will try to get to it in a month or so. I cant do that so I came here. Saw a message where some owners had similar issues and GD sent them through here the wiring diagrams for their coaches. wanted to see how I could get mine.

Thanks for any info
    Brian & Paola https://gdrvowners.com/core/images/smilies//empathy.gif
    WPB, FL
    2021 Momentum 397 TH R
    2014 Ford F-450 Super Duty
    - Crew/Dually/Diesel

Originally posted by RVreallydoingthis View Post
    So moved up from a 395 to a 397TH R and have had it for a few weeks now and I am noticing some electrical items are not working. Called dealer and they said drop it off and they will try to get to it in a month or so. I cant do that so I came here. Saw a message where some owners had similar issues and GD sent them through here the wiring diagrams for their coaches. wanted to see how I could get mine.

Thanks for any info
    Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members that specifically addresses the subject of wiring diagrams. (Hint: Call Grand Design Customer Service--and there is no such thing as a "wiring diagram". The Welcome Letter will also show you how to search this forum for this oft-addressed issue.)

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

RVreallydoingthis -- deleted the duplicate thread in the Newcomers channel.

Don't worry about getting oriented to the forum--the Welcome Letter should help get you pointed in the right direction! Any questions, fire away.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

RVreallydoingthis Welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X