Converter location on 2016 Momentum 399TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converter location on 2016 Momentum 399TH

Can someone tell me where the converter is located? My auxiliary battery is not being charged suggesting the converter is not working properly. Problem is I can locate where the converter is located.

Originally posted by sdcole54 View Post
    Can someone tell me where the converter is located? My auxiliary battery is not being charged suggesting the converter is not working properly. Problem is I can locate where the converter is located.
    According to what I have access to it is located around the same area as the power distribution panel. Located under the tv or hutch which ever you have that is forward of the kitchen island. Not sure if it is accessible from inside the RV or from the pass thru behind the rear false wall.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

sdcole54 Welcome to the family and the forum!

As Brian Country Campers pointed out, it is behind that false wall section. The removeable panel is the one that is at an angle.

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thanks Brian. It turns out it was a discharged battery. Once I charged it it was able to maintain the charge. But you were correct as to the location of the converter. It was behind the false wall in the back of the pass thru. I found it there when trying to diagnose the reason why my main black water tank is not discharging. I think its a linkage or termination valve issue. I'm still investigating this. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X