Breaker for Converter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaker for Converter?

Forgive me, I know zero about breaker panels.
    Should there be a breaker in the panel for the converter since there is a label for one? The microwave appears to use up 2 spots in the list with two 15 amp breakers. Is only one of them for the microwave and the rest of the remaining breakers are not across from the appropriate label?
    Julie and Rudy the Terrier
    2018 220RK
    Andersen Rail Mount Hitch
    2020 Ford F150 Super Crew - heavy duty towing and heavy duty payload package

They mis labeled the Microwave as 2 spots it's only one. Everything below that is off by 1 location. Refer, water heater, and converter are all off.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Julann View Post
      Forgive me, I know zero about breaker panels.
      Should there be a breaker in the panel for the converter since there is a label for one? The microwave appears to use up 2 spots in the list with two 15 amp breakers. Is only one of them for the microwave and the rest of the remaining breakers are not across from the appropriate label?
      Julie - its the bottom breaker on your 220RK
      To verify pull the cover and trace the converter wiring up from below. I think I posted a picture of it in my other post to you. There will be a spliced wire attached to - I don't know what that feeds. You need to pull the breaker panel cover off to pull the converter out (in in the very bottom) to check the fuses. Edit - there are two fuses on the back of the converter. They protect it form mis-wiring of the batterys.
      Last edited by Yoda; 07-25-2021, 11:52 PM.
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

On my 17MKE the converter breaker had the water heater spliced into it also.
        Jeff & Pam
        2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE

Comment

Working...
        X