Poor customer service from SOK Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor customer service from SOK Battery

Just a heads up if you're looking at SOK batteries. Their website stated orders would ship by 12/15. I contacted them yesterday and they said it would be another 10 days. I asked to cancel the order and they told me there would be a 10% restocking fee plus a 4% bank fee according to their websites return policy. I'm in the process of disputing the claim with my credit card. I don't know how something can be considered a return when it was never shipped in the first place.

Update: after initially citing their return policy they did give me a full refund. Still seems a little shady although other people report good customer service.
    Last edited by NickinCO; 12-20-2021, 08:25 AM.
    2022 Momentum 21G with factory 300w solar and generator
    2022 F-350 Lariat 6.7 PSD
    x2 206ah SOK LiFePO4 batteries

With supply chain issues worldwide I expect any shipment to be late. Glad you got a full refund. But ordering from somewhere else might not get you your batteries any sooner.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    2021 303RLS
    Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
      With supply chain issues worldwide I expect any shipment to be late. Glad you got a full refund. But ordering from somewhere else might not get you your batteries any sooner.
      I wasn't concerned about the timeframe, more being charged a restock fee for something that never shipped. I'm going to hold off until the end of February, no sense in sitting on the batteries for a few months. Next trip isn't until April.
      2022 Momentum 21G with factory 300w solar and generator
      2022 F-350 Lariat 6.7 PSD
      x2 206ah SOK LiFePO4 batteries

Comment

Working...
      X