No GFCI Outlet - 2019 Imagine XLS 17MKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillM321 View Post
    I am not near my 22MLE right now. But if memory serves.......all my outlets are on 1 circuit and the GFI is in the wet-bay convenience-center thing in the front pass-thru storage. Maybe it is the same for 17MKE ?
    Okay, I found a picture of the outlet in my 17MKE and it is marked as a GFI protected outlet but that doesn't mean it is OR it isn't the GFI outlet.

This the cover of the outlet on the water panel in my 22MLE. You can see it's marked as GFI protected:

This is that same outlet with the door open showing that it is NOT THE GFI outlet.

This is a shot of the outlet in the water panel of my 17MKE. You can see the GFI protected tab, but I don't have a picture of it open:

This is the bathroom outlet in my 22MLE. You can see the same tag identifying it as a GFI protected outlet AND that it IS THE GFI outlet for the trailer:

So based on this, I still think the picture I posted earlier of the bathroom outlet in my 17MKE showing the tag but not clearly showing if it was or wasn't the actual GFI outlet, I think it is.
    Paul and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Working...
    X