Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furrion DV7200 Stereo only works with the remote....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion DV7200 Stereo only works with the remote....

Hello.

I have a brand new trailer (2022 2600RB) that has a Furrion DV7200 stereo. The darn thing will not function with any of the push buttons on the front of the unit. It will only work by using the remote control unit. I have reset the unit several times. Both the inline 5A fuse and 15A fuse in the fuse box are OK. Furrion technical support has told me I need to bring to the dealer to be checked out before I can get a new module. Before I do this I just wondering if anyone else has any ideas (or has experienced the same issue).

Thx!
    Ken
    2022 Imagine 2600RB
    2022 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6l Gas

Originally posted by kd2600RB View Post
    Hello.

I have a brand new trailer (2022 2600RB) that has a Furrion DV7200 stereo. The darn thing will not function with any of the push buttons on the front of the unit. It will only work by using the remote control unit. I have reset the unit several times. Both the inline 5A fuse and 15A fuse in the fuse box are OK. Furrion technical support has told me I need to bring to the dealer to be checked out before I can get a new module. Before I do this I just wondering if anyone else has any ideas (or has experienced the same issue).

Thx!
    Yours came with a remote? Mine works with the buttons, but the bluetooth seems wonky. I need to re-pair my phone to it every time out.
    2022 Imagine 2600RB
    2016 Sierra Denali 1500

Comment

Originally posted by kd2600RB View Post
      Hello.

Thx!
      I would think it might be the unit itself, but it would be worth checking if any of the buttons on the unit are stuck pressed in? Just run through them all quick and see if any are stuck. Failing that try contacting Grand Design they might just send you a new one.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Update: Furrion customer support was quite helpful. After explaining the issue to them and trying a few things they suggested I was informed that a warranty ticket was being initiated for me and that I will be sent a new unit to install. Crossing my fingers that the new unit will work as it should.
        Ken
        2022 Imagine 2600RB
        2022 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6l Gas

Comment

Working...
        X