Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28BH Wire Diagram

Hi All,

I know this is like asking for the location where Captain Kidd buried his treasure, but does anyone have, or know where I can get the as built electrical layout for a 28BH?

Thanks
    Al
    Al and Diane

2022 28BH - (6) Chins 100AH, MultiPlus 2, (2) 100/30CC, 1.4KW solar
    RAM 2019 2500 Cummins crew cab short bed
    PullRite SuperGlide

Originally posted by allenrude View Post
    Hi All,

I know this is like asking for the location where Captain Kidd buried his treasure, but does anyone have, or know where I can get the as built electrical layout for a 28BH?

Thanks
    Al
    They are considered proprietary so they cannot be shared, (and are relatively useless when you see them) but Grand Design will give you what they have if you contact them with your VIN. I will caution you that its nowhere near what you would consider a "wiring diagram" and is more the "guideline they use when wiring it differently each time as its done by hand".
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the info, was hoping to hear from you as we have the same model coach. Will reach out and see if they have anything useful.
      Al and Diane

2022 28BH - (6) Chins 100AH, MultiPlus 2, (2) 100/30CC, 1.4KW solar
      RAM 2019 2500 Cummins crew cab short bed
      PullRite SuperGlide

Comment

Working...
      X